The Blooper Interface Program.
Use me to update firmware, download saved loops, and customize the behaviour of your Blooper.
This update will bridge your Blooper so it can be used with Monterey. You must use either a Windows or Pre-Monterey Mac OS to perform the update, and from that point on your Blooper will be compatible with Monterey. You can use this same version of BLIP to customize and download. It’s been a long, weird journey trying to get this to work, thanks for the patience.
- Make sure your Blooper is powered, and connected via the included USB cable.
- Chrome will request access to use your MIDI devices , select Allow .
- After this page connects with Blooper you will see (Ready) on the top right.
- This web page runs only Google Chrome and requires either Mac OS or Windows.
- Windows users must download and install the free XMOS audio driver .
Update here for the latest bug fixes and new features.
Export Session to WAV File(s)
Here you can download the individual layers of your saved loops. Click any of the layer buttons to download a WAV file of that audio, or use the ALL button to download all layers from the selected loop.
NOTE: Downloads work one at a time, and interrupting an active download may cause errors in the audio.
Customize the arrangement of your modifiers! Changes take place immediately and do not require you to update the firmware. The ALT banks are accessed using the BANK A and BANK B dip switches on the back of the pedal.
- If the names of two modifiers are shown in red, it means they will create some odd behaviour when used together. You’re still free to use them, but it will get weird.
- It’s not possible to use two versions of the same modifier at once.
Bank A (Alt)
Bank B (Alt)
Use this for more precise recording of modifiers. When engaged, Blooper gives you an accurate preview of how a one-shot recording will sound during playback.
- This feature only affects ADD mode.
- This feature will cause quirks on the clockwise half of Trimmer, and the counter-clockwise half of Stutter.
Customize the level of noise for the stability effect.